The word “home” means something different to everyone. Every person has his or her preferences and style, as well as an idea of a layout that is functional for their lifestyle and needs.
There is no other feeling like the comfort one feels in their own home. However, it can be challenging to find something that meets all of your wants and needs when you move into a new place, especially when you need a specific level of care and assistance. At Silver Comet Village, a senior living community in Powder Springs, Georgia, we provide residents with the comforts of home and aim to accommodate all lifestyle needs, believing that when you feel comfortable, and at home, you are able to live your best, healthiest life.
Silver Comet Village’s Independent Living Floor Plans
Independent Living apartments at Silver Comet Village are designed to optimize an independent and active lifestyle. Our layouts go beyond simple one- or two-bedroom options. We offer three differing floor plans for our one-bedroom apartments and two unique designs for two-bedroom apartments. These options allow you to choose the layout that complements your lifestyle while still residing within an independent living community.
Assisted Living Floor Plans at Silver Comet Village
Transitioning into an assisted living community does not mean having to sacrifice your personal preferences in the layout of a home. Similar to our independent living apartments, we offer a variety of layout options for our assisted living services. Ranging from a studio to a two-bedroom apartment, we offer seven different layout options, allowing individuals to find the floor plan that represents their vision of “home.”
Floor Plans for Memory Support at Silver Comet Village
Our memory support neighborhood at Silver Comet Village fosters independence and preference, even when it comes to our accommodations. Within our memory support neighborhood, we offer four layouts for individuals and families to choose from. These specialized floor plans are designed to encourage a fulfilling lifestyle while individuals receive the personalized care that they need.
Our apartments offer a variety of amenities, such as large bathrooms with step-in or roll-in shower, spacious closets and storage spaces, individual climate control, and balcony or porch depending on floor level (independently living only). It is important to note that amenities vary by floor plan and care level.
In addition to our floor plan options, our community offers many amenities that add to the desired lifestyle of those who call us home. From chef-prepared meals and numerous dining settings to choose from to engaging activities, residents have the opportunity to create the lifestyle that they want. On-site amenities at Silver Comet Village include:
- Spiritual, Educational, and Multi-Generational Opportunities
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Transportation for Medical Appointments and Shopping
- Community Gardens, Garden Shed, Pavilion, and Walking Paths with Private Access to the Silver Comet Trail
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Activity Areas
- Formal Dining Room with Fireplace, Private Dining Room, Bistro, Outdoor Dining – Both Independent and Assisted Living
- Three Beauty Salons – One in Each Level of Care
- Two Fitness Gyms – One in Independent Living and One in Assisted Living
- Clubroom with Billiards – Independent Living Only
- Two Theater Rooms – One in Independent Living and One in Assisted Living
- Two Private and Secure Courtyards – Memory Support Only
At Silver Comet Village, we understand that different levels of care require various accommodations. Within each care level and category, we offer a wide range of floor plans for individuals to choose from. It is important for us to ensure that each resident feels comfortable and at home when living in our community.
Search the blog
- Common Retirement Planning Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
- What Does That Mean? Learn Common Senior Living Terms
- How Independent Living Can Benefit Those Choosing to Work into Retirement
- Enhancing the Quality of Life of Those We Serve at Silver Comet Village
- Socialization Matters: Stay Healthy, Happy, and Virtually Connected
- Silver Comet Village
- Health & Nutrition
- Senior Living
- Community News
- Active Living
- Mental Wellness
- Senior Living Trends
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Finances & Budgeting
- Holidays & Celebrations
- Memory Support
- Senior Care
- Social Wellness
- Independent Living
- Safety Tips
- Assisted Living
- Silver Comet Trail